Client: Westminster Housing / Morgan Sindall Property Services
Programme: 2 years
Appointment duration: September 2017 - September 2019
Morgan Sindall Property Services required support in the delivery of approximately 29,000 property repairs throughout the Westminster housing stock. The properties remained occupied during the programme.
Westminster Housing's challenge was to increase its built asset occupancy through a programme of property repairs from various trades.
- Successfully partnered with Morgan Sindall Property Services to maintain the internal, external fabric and fixtures of over 1,500 properties in a cost-effective manner and under a tight programme.
- Quickly mobilised a team, who oversaw the project from inception, through construction and handover.
- Prioritised the client's delivery schedule based upon key business drivers.
- Maintained adequate records and photographs of the Works throughout the construction phase; recording the progress of the Works and, particularly, highlighting any scope gaps for approval by the client.
- Maintained rigorous quality management procedures in place throughout the construction phase.