Client: St Mungos Community Housing Association
Programme: 12 months
Appointment duration: March 2019 - ongoing
St Mungos was looking to renovate and refurbish over 40 flats and sheltered community homes across London. Most flats had basic facilities and St Mungos aspired for modern and energy efficient flats for their tenants. The main elements of the programme were kitchen and bathrooms, heating, and electrical re-wiring.
- Delivering high volumes of internal refurbishments in a short space of time allowing St Mungos to meet its planned maintenance delivery targets.
- Delivering the works within budgetary constraints.
- Data analysis revealed disproportionately high levels of damage to properties.
- We delivered the scheme a week earlier than anticipated due to our site team delivery efficiency.
- We are now entering a second successful year of major refurbishment works and as with all our kitchens and bathrooms replacements, Resident Liaison was a key success factor with this scheme.
- We handed over a bright, modern and refreshed homes, giving the new tenant a fantastic living space.